Every Monday, from 08/15/2022 to 12/26/2022, 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Women’s Ministry seeks to equip and encourage women on their walk with Jesus.
We hope you will prayerfully consider getting involved.
Wednesday Morning Study in a video/book format from 9:30-11:30 am in the Chapel
* Leaders - Tracy Enholm: & Jane Loeck:
Wednesday Evening Study in a video/book format from 6:00-7:30 pm in the Chapel
* Leader - Leann Schaffer:
Thursday Morning Bible Study from 9:30-11:30 am in the Chapel
* Leader - Gloria Zinn:
Bible Study Fellowship (BSF) from 6:40-8:10 pm
BSF begins a new session called Kingdom Divided on Monday, September 12. This new study is a journey through the Old Testament; despite chaos, failed kings, and kingdoms, God is faithful and His presence remained. For those that may not know, BSF has been meeting at West Hills on Monday evenings for more than 25 years and provides an in depth study of the Bible through lecture and small group discussion of weekly questions. For more information, go to bsfinternational.org
SHE Mail - Be informed! Be connected! Be inspired!
She Mail is a communication outreach of West Hills Women’s Ministry and so much! If you are not already receiving this weekly email update, you’ll want to sign up for it. It’s filled with wisdom, humor, and love!
Editor-in-Chief - Angie Arner:
“Table Talk” - Let’s gather around the table to draw closer to God and one another!
- All West Hills women and their guests are invited to join us on the last Tuesday of each month ( September - May ) from 6:30 - 8:00 pm in Fellowship Hall.
- Enjoy some casual fellowship and dessert. Come earlier for more visiting.
- After listening to a brief talk on an everyday topic rooted in Scripture and real life, we’ll discuss the topic in small table groups. Using questions designed to generate a deeper level of sharing, a “Table Host” will lead these discussions. We’ll reaffirm truths; gain new perspectives, and recommit ourselves to more fully live out our daily faith walk.
- The evening will conclude with song and prayer.
- Questions? Contact Patti Brownlee: and Jessica Scheopner:
Silent Retreats - Come spend time with Jesus!
We offer 2-3 silent retreats each year at St. Benedict Center in Schuyler, Nebraska - about an hour and a half drive from Omaha. It is the perfect place to get away from the world and just spend some time with the Lord. You can feel the peace from the moment you enter this beautiful facility. Let go of your responsibilities, slow down, and just let God love you.
Leader - Linda Springsted:
The Silent Retreat all began in 2001 at the vision of one Godly women, Shirley Nelson. Unfortunately, Shirley is no longer with us, but we are fortunate to have a video interview with her from June 2018 about the origin of the Silent Retreat. Shirley's recognition of the value of spending quiet time with God, has benefited many at West Hills Church over the years. Watch the sweet video here: